|:: LIBRARY COMMISSION ::|
The Library Commission is responsible for recommending policies and procedures to the City Council for the administration, operation, development and improvement of library facilities and programs (established by Municipal Code Chapter 2.30).
· Katy Stewart (term expires 2020)
· Terrie Andrews (term expires 2020)
· Gerald Nursement (term expires 2018)
· Gina Johnson (term expires 2018)
· Vacant (term expires 2020)
Darlene Gerdes, Deputy City Manager/City Clerk
Library Commission meetings take place on the first Tuesday of each month, beginning at 4:30 p.m. and are held in the Norton Younglove Sr. Center, 908 Park Avenue, Calimesa, CA 92320.
City of Calimesa, 908 Park Avenue, Calimesa, CA 92320 · 909.795.9801 · Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Copyright 2007 Calimesa. All Right Reserved.