We hope this website improves your access to information and your ability to participate in City events. The following information is meant to further transparency of our community and we hope you will contact us with any questions. The following list will provide you with the information you may be looking for by simply clicking on the item you request:
- Elected Officials Compensation (PDF)
- City Employee Compensation (PDF)
- Financial Information
- Salary Schedules by Fiscal Year
- Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Calimesa Municipal Code
- Ethics and Campaign Disclosures
- Public Records Request (PDF)
Enterprise System Catalog
Senate Bill 272 - California Public Records Act. Approved by California Governor Jerry Brown on October 11, 2015, Senate Bill 272 adds a section to the California Public Records Act requiring state and most local government agencies to create a catalog of Enterprise Systems by July 1, 2016 with annual updates.
An Enterprise System as defined by Senate Bill 272, is a software application or computer system that collects, stores, exchanges, and analyses information an agency uses that is both of the following:
- A multi-departmental system or a system that contains information collected about the public
- A system that serves as a "system of record" or an original source of data within an agency
View the Calimesa Enterprise System Catalog (PDF).
Pursuant to the Public Records Act (Government Code Section 6250-6268) copies of public records are available by completing the Public Records Request form (PDF) and submitting to the City Clerk at 908 Park Avenue, Calimesa, CA 92320 or by fax at 909-795-4399 or via email.
The City of Calimesa is committed to providing prompt, courteous access to Public Records. All requests for documents will be reviewed within 24 hours and responded to within 10 days, in compliance with the California Public Records Act.